Over the last few years, the world of DLT and cryptocurrencies has literally exploded with new projects, tools, and platforms for traders and other crypto-fanatics to use and enjoy.
This is not just another resource list — it’s a BIG list of over 300 different resources pulled from across the cryptosphere, including trading tools, movies and books, various online communities, and the very best places to get news and information.
Most importantly, it’s current and up-to-date for 2020, and doesn’t include sites that are longer live. I made it in the hope that anyone working in the cryptosphere, or simply interested in it, would find it valuable.
So, here it is…
📰 News Sites
- 📰 CoinDesk — CoinDesk is a global media platform in digital currencies with over 17 million users on a monthly basis.
- CCN — Provides all the latest cryptocurrency news on a global scale. Monitors and keeps a check on cryptocurrency scams.
- Decrypt Media — Media platform covering all the latest news about technology, business, art, education, etc.
- Messari – Information on the latest data, news, and research. BTC Dominance: 66.21%
- NEWSBTC — News on all the presently-trading cryptocurrencies.
- Null Tx — Started in 2014. All the latest updates about the cryptocurrency world and educational content.
- Bitcoin Magazine — One of the oldest sources for cryptocurrency news. Providing the latest and accurate cryptocurrency data since 2012.
- Bitcoinist — Covers news about blockchain, cryptocurrency, bitcoin and other tech news.
- Brave New Coin — Started in 2014. One of the leading research and data companies.
- Bitcoin Price — Cryptocurrency news and analysis through regular newsletters.
- 💬 Emerging Technology — Futuristic New Forum for discussions and earning money with Crypto, Blockchain, AI, VR, 3D Printing, Drones and more.
- Cryptocurrencytalk — Over 70,000 users and 79,000 high-quality videos on cryptocurrency.
- Bitcointalk — Available in multiple languages, created by Satoshi Nakamoto.
- Cryptorum — Around 70 threads available. Educational forum on cryptocurrency.
- Master of Crypto — One of the latest forums on cryptocurrency with over 3000 members.
- Ethereum — Over 33,000 posts and 3.60 million views.
- Steemit — The first global social network in the cryptocurrency sector.
- Litecoin Talk — Founded in 2011. About 1440 views and over 17.5 thousand users.
- Dash Forum — One of the most popular forums with over 322,800 viewers monthly.
- Medium — Informative and detailed articles on cryptocurrency. Over 60 million members.
- Stack Exchange — Q&A based. Includes multiple sub-sites.
- 📢 Cryptocoinsnews — Subscribe to the Cryptocoinsnews’ daily newsletter for all sorts of latest and reliable news on cryptocurrency.
- Reddit Cryptocurrency — Provides a global platform for millions of people to discuss the latest cryptocurrency news.
- ET Content Center — Coverage of a wide range of topics relating to new, cutting-edge technologies.
- Cryptoverze — Modern website that posts cryptocurrency news frequently.
- The Crypto Updates — All the latest news on a daily basis. Unique “Scams” section for all updates on crypto scams and frauds.
- XTRgate — one of the oldest cryptocurrency blogs. User-friendly blog.
- The Bitcoin News — Provides shorter and accurate news. Has over 67,000 followers on Twitter.
- Ethereum Blog — Latest updates and news, announcements on Ethereum.
- Use The Bitcoin — One of the fastest growing cryptocurrency blogs. Over 570,000 views on a monthly basis.
- The Crypto Hero — Suitable for newbies in the world of cryptocurrency.
- Week In Ethereum — Provides news on a weekly basis.
- 🚀 PrimeXBT — Leading Crypto Platform for Margin Trading. Up to $2B each day in Global Trade.
- Coinmama — Available in most countries. Includes litecoins, ethereum, bitcoins, etc.
- Coinbase Pro — Affordable fees. It is run by Coinbase.
- Local Bitcoins — Over 10 million users per month.
- OkEx — Reliable platform for cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Luno — Includes exchange of Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Binance — Based in Malta. Low fees: 0.05% per trade.
- Change Now — Includes over 200 cryptocurrencies. Also supports USD/EUR.
- Kraken — Has in the community of cryptocurrency for almost ten years.
- KuCoin — KuCoin provides mobile applications both for iOS and Android.
- Bittrex — Includes several coins. Ease of use.
👩🚀 Medium Channels
- 👩🚀 Brain Armstrong — Co-founder and CEO of Coinbase.
- Coin and Crypto — All the information you need on Cryptocurrency is available on Coin and Crypto.
- Linda Xie — One of the most influential women in the community of Cryptocurrency.
- Crypto Oracle — Interesting and new cryptocurrency content written by experts.
- Alexandr Nellson — Tutorials and basic news on cryptocurrency. Widely famous among newbies.
- Stefano Bernardi — Editor and Writer of Token Economy Publication.
- Cryptolinks — Diverse views and contents about cryptocurrency.
- Niklas Goeke — Editor at The Crypto Times.
🗣️ Telegram Channels
- 🗣️ Crypto Samurai — Most relevant and genuine news on cryptocurrency. Over 3000 users.
- Crypto Charters — Meant for advanced analysts and traders. Specializes in Bitcoin analysis.
- UK Crypto — Provides information about the Technical Analysis as well as Fundamental Analysis.
- Crypto Shuttle — Some of the most accurate and up-to-date news on cryptocurrency and market situations.
- Cointelegraph — One of the most popular publications regarding cryptocurrency.
- DeCenter — Over 75,000 subscribers. Publishes the latest news daily.
- ForkLog — Consists of fun features like interviews and flashcards. It has about 44,000 subscribers.
- Whale Tank — Has a total number of over 38,000 subscribers. All sorts of cryptocurrency market updates.
🗞 News Aggregators
- 🗞 CryptoPanic — Offers excellent features like a search bar, sidebar, polls, etc.
- Coinna — Brings together cryptocurrency news from popular platforms likes Finance Magnets, Bitsonline, etc.
- Ccowl — Useful information on relevant cryptocurrency news and price updates.
- CoinLib — This has a unique feature where it can track a portfolio. Check out the best cryptocurrency market prices at CoinLib.
- TodayOnChain — Includes cryptocurrency as well as blockchain.
- CryptoControl — More suitable for professional traders and crypto enthusiasts.
- CoinLive — International cryptocurrency news and market analysis. Beneficial for new crypto traders.
- FAWS — Along with excellent content on crypto news, FAWS has other cool features like Portfolio tracker, Altcoin price checker, etc.
- CryptoViral — Brings news and updates from Reddit and Twitter.
📈 Price Trackers
- 📈 CoinMarketCap — Provides Top 100 list cryptocurrencies based on market capitalization.
- Coincap — Real-time cryptocurrency price tracker.
- Intrinio — Includes over 1000 cryptocurrency markets and provides real-time data.
- Coin Tracker — Minimalist feature with accurate cryptocurrency prices and data.
- TokenTrax — Combination of digital currency and digital wallets. Mobile-friendly price tracker.
- Gem — Compatible on iOS and Android.
- Delta — Over one million users.
- Mammon — Over 700 latest cryptocurrency price data. Customizing options available.
- Bitdec — User-friendly. Comprehensive price data.
- Coinbase — Real-time price data charts. Provides transactions for ethereum and bitcoin.
🗯 Chat Groups
- 🗯 Enhanced Investor — Active chat room with thousands of cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
- Whaleclub — Around 3000 users. Easy to join and one of the largest Bitcoin group.
- Blockfolio — This chatroom was founded by well-known investor, Masternode.
- The Coin Farm — About 2000 members. Updates on altcoins.
- Mycryptopedia — Reliable trading signals for BitMex as well as Binance.
- WhaleTank — More than 38,000 subscribers. 24×7 support system.
- CryptoCurrency — Official Discord platform on Reddit. Active community interactions.
- Spacestation — One of the most active chat groups. Separate chatroom for Ethereum.
- Crypto Rand — Over 200,000 followers on Twiter. Public Charts and Discussions.
💭 Other Communities
- 💭 Bitpam — User-Friendly community.
- Dogecoin — One of the most active cryptocurrency communities.
- TRON — It was founded in 2014 by Justin Sun. Over two million people.
- Crypto Aquarium — Blockchain community.
- /r/BTC — It is an open community platform for various cryptocurrency discussions.
- /r/EthDev — Ethereum Development and DApps.
- Altpocket — Manage and monitor cryptocurrency investments.
- Coinspeaker — Includes major cryptocurrency topics and discussions like tech wraps, market updates, etc.
- 🎯CryptoJobs — Top site for blockchain jobs.
- Coinality — Open and free of any charge.
- Coindesk — One of the top global digital media platforms.
- Cryptogrind — Freelance crypto currency job site.
- Be In Crypto — It is a cryptocurrency job site as well as a crypto aggregator.
- Angel List — Thousands of cryptocurrency job opportunities for potential cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
- Cointelegraph — Includes latest news and updates on cryptocurrency.
- Blocktribe — Easy to use, user-friendly platform. Updated crypto jobs daily.
🔒 Hardware Wallets
- 🔒 Ledger Nano X — Ease of use. Compatible with Android, desktop computer, and iOS.
- TREZOR T — Released in 2018.
- TREZOR One — Small-sized. Bitcoin hardware wallet.
- KeepKey — Large Design. No external exchange for trading cryptocurrencies.
- Bitfi — Founder — John Mcafee.
- BitLox — User-friendly hardware wallets for cryptocurrency.
- CoolWallet — Functions like a credit card.
- Ledger Nano S — Includes nine cryptocurrencies along with Bitcoin.
🔗 Software Wallets
- 🔗 Electrum — Specializes in Bitcoin. Over 100 users. Open source.
- Jaxx Liberty — Supports Das, Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc. Mobile version available.
- CoPay — Desktop compatible crypto wallet.
- BRD Wallet — Direct connection to bitcoin networks. High-security wallets.
- Atomic Wallet — Over 300 cryptocurrencies. Reliable source.
- Infinito Wallet — Faster Transactions on global scale. Includes several cryptocurrencies like Neo tokens, Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.
- Armory — Compatible with Mac, Linux, and Windows. Tight security system.
- Freewallet — Inbuilt cryptocurrency exchange options available. Works on iOS, Andriod, and other online platforms.
- Guarda Wallet — Includes more than 10,000 tokens and 40 well-known blockchains.
- Coinpayments — Digital cryptocurrency wallet. Open and cost-free platform.
- Nexo Wallet — Best software wallet for Nexo tokens.
- Copay Wallet — Created by Bitpay. One of the most popular wallet based on bitcoin cryptocurrency.
- 📊 Ripple (XRP) — Real-time network on a global scale. Market cap: $9.2 billion.
- Monero — Open Source. Founded in 2014
- Cardano — Digital transfer of funds. Over $2.40 billion market capitalization.
- Stellar — Founded by Jed McCaleb.
- Tether — Digital Fiat Currencies. Started in 2014.
- Libra — One of the most popular altfolio cryptocurrencies.
- NEO — Crypto currency based in China by Da Hongfei. Neo is called as “Chinese Ethereum.”
- EOS.IO — Latest digital cryptocurrency. Created by Dan Larimer.
- ACrypto — Detailed and Informative. Charts available for altcoin prices.
🛠 Useful Tools
- 🛠 CoinTracking — Manage your cryptocurrency portfolio.
- 3Commas — Multiple features. Includes trading exchanges in Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, etc.
- Bitfinex — Unique Cryptocurrency information and exchanges.
- Shrimpy — Manage cryptocurrency investments. Minimization of risks.
- CoinMarketCal — Cryptocurrency Market Calendar. Detailed and latest Information on Cryptocurrency.
- Trading View — Precise and real-time market and cryptocurrency charts.
- BitMEX — Based in Hong Kong. Monitor trading exchanges like Coinbase pro and Binance.
- Coinigy — Over 45 exchanges. One of the most popular trading platform.
- BitcoinVisuals — Latest and accurate bitcoin information and news.
📺 YouTube Channels
- 📺 DataDash — Hosted by Nick. 5/5 Trust score.
- Doug Polk Crypto — Latest news on cryptocurrency data and events.
- Crypto Daily — Over 20,000 subscribers. Daily dose of Crypto news.
- Crypto Crow — News and Updates on Cryptocurrencies, blockchains, and ICOs.
- BoxMining — Crypto Tech news.
- Digital Gold — Tech news and updates on Mining.
- Crypt0 — Latest updates and news, and opinions about cryptocurrency.
- The Crypto Analyst — Provides all the information on cryptocurrency and blockchain with consistent updates on current market.
- Cryptosomniac — Updates on cryptocurrency news and trading. Educational Crypto content.
- Crypto Gnome — Includes talks about bitcoin, litecoin, and several other crypto currencies.
- CryptoBud — Over 25,000 subscribers. Information on ICOs, analysis, interviews, etc.
- Coin Bureau — The fastest growing YouTube channel which offers amazing educational videos for newbies.
- Crypto Love — Run by a former NASA employee, Randall, which provides all the information you need to know about Bitcoin.
- The Crypto Vaper — Run by Lee, a cryptocurrency enthusiast with great cryptocurrency videos.
📽 Movies and Documentaries
- 📽 Bitcoin Gospel — Dutch documentary on Bitcoin. Largely covers the cryptocurrency performance of Roger Ver, Japan.
- Life on Bitcoin — Documentary movie on every aspect of Bitcoin through the life of a newly wedded couple.
- Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It — Created by Torsten Hoffman in 2015.
- The Bitcoin Story — Movie about Bitcoin emergence. Technological and political aspects of Bitcoin.
- Cryptopia — Directed and produced by award-winning Torsten Hoffman. Blockchain Industry and its evolution.
- Ulterior States — This movie is all about the conversations between well-known leaders of the Bitcoin community.
- I am Satoshi — Educational movie revolving around Cryptocurrency.
- Trust Machine: The Story of Blockchain — Development of Cryptocurrency over the years.
- The Rise And Rise of Bitcoin — An amazing documentary on the rise of Bitcoin
🐥 Twitter Channels
- 🐥 Cointelegraph — Different opinions and latest updates on every aspect of Cryptocurrencies.
- PhilakoneCrypto — Technical analysis. Exciting challenges available on trading.
- Cryptomanran — Account handled by Ran Neu-Ner.
- CoinDeskMarkets — Crypto currency analysis and news.
- Cryptodemedici — Financial crypto charts and Tech news.
- Cz_binance — Handled by one of the well-known names in the crypto community, Changpeng Zhao.
- Blocksdecoded — Educational cryptocurrency content.
- VentureCoinist — Daily news on crypto charts and tech analysis.
- Rogerkver — Twitter account of Roger Ver who is a Bitcoin Investor
- VitalikButerin — Creator of Ethereum and one of the biggest accounts on twitter which is related to cryptocurrency
- Laurashin — The cryptocurrency expert for Forbes Magazine
- AriDavidPaul — Provides information on all the legal aspect of cryptocurrency
👥 Facebook Groups
- 👥 Crypto Warriors — Meant for advanced crypto enthusiasts as well as beginners.
- Crypto Gurus — Created by popular YouTuber Tom Heavey. 4,000 subscribers.
- That Crypto Hustle FB Group — Daily updates on cryptocurrency news and interviews.
- Crypto currency Academy– Includes news and updates on technology, cryptocurrency, blockchain, etc.
- Bitcoin Thai Club — Based in Thailand. Translation available to view discussions and content in English as well.
- Crypto Traders Lounge — Over 10,000 members
- Crypto currency Collectors Club for Beginners — As the name of the group suggests, this group is meant for newbies in the cryptocommunity.
- Crypto Alliance — One of the oldest crypto facebook groups.
- The Crypto’s News Group — News updates on cryptocurrency with over 21,000 active members.
- Bitcoin USA — Large group. Over 160k members. Useful for beginners as well.
- Altcoin Investing — Specializes in altcoin talks and discussions.
- 📚 The Book of Satoshi — Compilation of Nakamoto’s articles and posts on Bitcoin.
- Blockchain Basics — Basic information and foundation on blockchain and Crypto currency by Daniel Drescher.
- The Crypto Intro — By Nathan Rose. Cryptocurrency exchange, digital tokens, cryptocurrency wallets.
- The Bitcoin Standard — One of the most popular book on cryptocurrency. Author — Saifedean Ammous.
- The Internet of Money — Written by the famous writer, Andreas Antonopoulos.
- Blockchain for Babies — Great for blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
- Mastering Bitcoin — Learn all about Bitcoin cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin: The future of money? — Book on history and evolution of Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin and Crypto currency Technologies — Information on Blockchain Technology.
- The Age of Crypto currency — Launched in 2015 by Michael Casey and Paul Vigna.
- The Dark Net — Written by Jamie Bartlett. Bitcoin and “Silk Road.”
- Digital Gold — History and comparisons of Bitcoin.
- Crypto currency Investing Bible — Excellent book on cryptocurrency community for beginners.
- 📖 Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals — Study about Blockchain and Bitcoin with award-winning instructor, George Levy.
- Crypto currency Trading Course: Complete Guide To Trading Altcoins — Learn about the community of cryptocurrency and methods to avoid scams and hacks.
- Earn Bitcoins Free Online: How To Get Bitcoins In Your Wallet — Best course for beginners.
- The Complete Bitcoin Course — Over 10,000 students. One of the Bestsellers.
- Introduction to Digital Currencies — Free of cost. Launched by University of Nicosia.
- IBM Blockchain 101 — Course for crypto developers.
- Crypto currency Trading Course — Easy to understand courses.
- Blockchain Essentials — Two-hours online classes.
- Bitcoin, Altcoins & Blockchain — Free courses. Includes Bitcoin, Ledger technologies, consensus systems, etc.
- Crypto currency: Complete Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins — 4.4/5 rating. Taught by Steve Ballinger.
- Crypto currency Wallets Course — Learn everything about Cryptocurrency security.
- How to Join the Bitcoin Revolution — Detailed courses on Bitcoin basics. Financial system, scams, hacks, etc.
💰Bitcoin/ Crypto Faucets
- 💰BonusBitcoin — Works through CoinPot. Coin multiplier.
- TimeForBitcoin — Claim Satoshis every five minutes with TimeForBitcoin.
- Blockchain poker — Cash game, played with real bitcoins. Minimum withdrawal — 100k
- FreeBitcoin — Founded in 2018. Coins sent to Bitcoin Wallets.
- SatoshiLabs — Claim around 15 Satoshis per five minutes. Increase claim amount with this faucet.
- Crypto Mining Game — One of the strongest crypto faucets.
- BitFun — One of the best cryptocurrency faucets out there.
- Eobot — Mining service with great faucet features.
- MoonBitcoin — User-friendly.
- Cointiply — Claim up to 200 Satoshis every hour. Founded in 2018
- Bitcoinker — weekly payments. Minimum withdrawal — 20k Satoshis.
- CoinFaucet — Ripple Faucet. Founded in 2017.
- EarnCrypto — Crypto earnings without any investments.
- ↔️ Crypto Market Intraday Reference Rates API — Launched by BraveNewCoin. Includes Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin, and lots more.
- ICOs API — Latest information, past and upcoming data on tokens.
- Global Bitcoin Price Index — GBX API — Created by BitcoinAverage. Earliest Crypto Price Indexes on a global platform.
- GetBalance — Monitor crypto wallet balances.
- Poloniex API — Based in the US. Keep a check on all your orders, addresses, deposits, trades, etc.
- Binance API — Creation of crypto exchange applications.
- Upbit API — Monitor your assets, deposits, withdrawals, and orders.
- Alpha Vantage API — Provides present and past cryptocurrency data.
- Bibox API — Digital asset platform based in China.
- KrakenAPI — Authorization of third-party services and applications.
- Hitbtc API — Includes multiple crypto and fiat tradings.
💻 Blockchain Development Resources
- 💻 Mist — Full node wallet. Created by Ethereum.
- Cakeshop — Local Blockchain Development.
- Embark — Includes IPFS, EVM blockchains, Orbit, and Whisper.
- Geth — Based on GO programming language. Create smart contacts, mining, tokens, etc.
- Dot-abi-cli — Increase commandline tools. Custom CLI. Smart Contracts
- Truffle — Ethereum’s blockchain. Develop complex smart contracts and dApps.
- cava — Library to help in the development of blockchain.
- Solidity — Write Smart Contracts with Solidity. Specializes in EVM.
- Remix IDE — Create solidity contracts. Increased IDE functionality.
⌨️ Other Developer Resources
- ⌨️ Bitgur — Market price charts. Cryptocurrency Performance reports.
- Chainpoint — Easy to use. Strong CLI Interface.
- Sifr Data — Analysis and Simulations on crypto currency.
- Into TheBlock — Best for both long-term and short-term crypto investors.
- Ganache — Includes private explorer. User-friendly.
- CoinCheckup — Monitor and analyze all your cryptocurrencies. Investment statistics, charts, etc.
- PeerName — Includes Litecoin, Ether, Bitcoin, etc.
- BTCPay Server — Open-source. Accept and make payments.
- 📡 Unchained — News on weekly basis.
- The Bad Crypto Podcast — One of the best podcasts globally. Includes ICOs, Blockchain, Ethereum, etc.
- The Crypto Street Podcast — Informative podcast
- Ledger Cast — Content on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency community.
- Crypto Disrupted — Be informed about the latest updates on multiple cryptocurrencies and blockchain developments.
- The Blockchain Show — Releases one episode every week on tech news and blockchain updates.
- West Coast Cryptos — Information and videos about the cryptocurrency world.
- What Bitcoin Did — Spin-off created by Peter McCormack. Based on interviews.
- Let’s Talk Bitcoin — Longest-running podcast. About 400 episodes.
- Unconfirmed — Shorter monologues.
- The Bitcoin Podcast Network — Information on tech blockchain and bitcoin community from experts.
- The Trader Cobb Crypto Podcast — Specializes in talks and discussions about crypto market situations.
- Epicenter — Open-source projects. Over 250 episodes.
- Block Zero — Decentralized Technologies. Includes updates and interviews.
- ⛏ RavenCoin — Developed in 2018, and provides high liquidity.
- Ethereum Classic — High inflation but provides one of the most profitable cryptocurrency.
- DASH — One of the fastest and most secure transactions.
- Monero — One of the most reliable with amazing anonymity level.
- Bitcoin Gold — Created mainly for the purpose of GPU mining.
- ZCash — Made available in 2016 which allows you to make anonymous transactions
- Grin — One of the latest crypto currency with excellent privacy.
- Dogecoin — One of the most popular cryptocurrencies with a market cap of $219 million.
- Hashr8 — Software made for miners, by miners to increase efficiency.